on Precious Metals (2013 - July to December)
- Hi...Ho...Silver To The Rescue! Posted 12/31/2013. Predicting silver to $145 on the next major leg up. Shows charts.
- (YouTube) Economic Crises & Money's Role - Peter Schiff. Posted 12/28/2013.
- (YouTube) Why You Should Not Join The Military. Posted 12/29/2013.
- American Government: Divinely Inspired from the Bible. Posted 12/29/2013.
- How To Destroy An Industry. Posted 12/29/2013. If we put intentionally-pickable locks in things we sell we cannot maintain 100% control over the distribution of the back-door keys for said locks.
- The NSA's 50-Page Catalog Of Back Door Penetration Techniques Revealed. Posted 12/29/2013.
- Jim Rickards: Gold Set Up for an Epic Short Squeeze in 2014. Posted 12/27/2013. This 32:30 minute audio interview with Jim is a must listen. The conversation turns to gold around the 21:15 minute mark...and it's all about gold after that. But the entire interview is worth your time...and you should listen to the whole thing, especially the last six or seven minutes. The podcast was posted on Dec. 23, 2013.
- Why Advice From Highly Successful People Is Misleading (and thus potentially harmful). Posted 12/22/2013. Most study success stories, but few study failures.
- Silver Price To Head Higher As Cost of Production Forms A Base. Posted 12/22/2013. The average realized price received by the top 12 silver miners for the first nine months of 2013, was $24.58. Their estimated silver break-even turns out to be one cent less at $24.57. Even though this is the average for the first three-quarters of the year, the group was able to lower their break-even to $21.39 in Q3. I don’t believe the break-even will be much less (and probably higher) due to the fact that the group sold 1.4 million more silver in Q3 than they produced.
- Jim Willie: Global Paradigm Shifting Winds: Crisis in 2013 Closes, the Failure in 2014 Begins. Posted 12/20/2013.
- Silver Launchpad 2. Posted 12/20/2013. The article argues for at least a 50%+ run in 2014 and possibly a double. Thus, the $27 to $33 price range at minimum, with an outside shot at $42 to $45.
- What Happened The Last Time A Major Central Bank "Tapered" QE? Posted 12/18/2013. Article compares Japan and 1920/30s with today's FOMC taper. The expectation is for a major drop to begin in the middle of January.
- This Fantastic Chart Predicts A Massive $275 Surge In Gold. Posted 12/11/2013. If Gold stays above the $1250-area resistance, then next stop is $1360, followed by $1434, then $1525-ish.
- Guest Post: JP Morgan Wants Their Gold Back Before The Coming Currency Reset! Posted 12/10/2013. JPM is NET LONG something like 65,000-70,000 Comex gold contracts right this minute.
- Gold & Silver To Hit New Highs: Rich Dad Poor Dad Author. Posted 12/6/2013.
- Why Are The Chinese Stampeding Into Gold? Posted 12/9/2013. Makes some great points, including: (1) Chinese investors only have limited investment opportunities--i.e. The Shanghai Stock Exchange and GOLD. Since the stock exchange has been a major loser over the last 6 years, GOLD seems the better investment option. (2) GOLD in Yuan terms has soared +240% since 2001. Thus, a great inflation hedge. (3) Huge FOREX risk out of the US Dollar.
- Secretive Swiss gold refiners have struggled to provide 40 tonnes of gold-a-week for China or 2,000 tonnes this year. Posted 12/8/2013.
- There Is Too Little Gold in the West. Posted 12/6/2013. By Alasdair Macleod.
- Silver Update 12/6/13 Silver Fixing.
- London Gold Fix Calls Draw Scrutiny Amid Heavy Trading. Posted 11/26/2013.
- Obamacare is a Catastrophe That Cannot Be Fixed. Posted 12/5/2013.
- Stunning Chart: Today's Stock Market is Eerily Reminiscent of 1929. Posted 12/5/2013. Top would come on January 14, 2014, then a precipitous drop.
- A Calm Analysis of Bitcoins as a Currency. Posted 12/3/2013. Bitcoin does not do all that people claim it does. Far from it, bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies are severely limited.
- Hyper Inflationary Response At Some Point. Posted 11/22/2013 by Jim Rickards. I just think that you will have this hyper-inflationary response at some point. Not right away, because it’s behavioral. The Fed needs to change behavior first. But when they change it, they may find it spins out of control, as it did in the ’70s. At that point the price of gold will soar or, if we go into a depression (I mean, we’re in a depression, but if we go into a more severe deflationary mode), the Fed may raise the price of gold as a way to create inflation. Either way, gold goes up in the end.
- Stunning Bullion Bank Moves As LBMA & Comex Implode. Posted 11/26/2013. My suspicion is the entire (fractional reserve gold) system, ultimately, probably within the next year, will go the way of ABN AMRO and Rabobank. They will all settle for cash when the market begins to make an important up-move which could be first quarter or second quarter of next year, and people will be scrambling for gold because they are going to be forced out for cash, and they are going to want to put themselves in a position they thought they were in (owning physical gold).
They are going to want to get exposure to gold, only this time it will have to be in the physical market because the banks will be declaring force majeure, and the Comex will simply collapse -- they will force everybody out for cash, which their contracts allow to happen, and there will be this massive scramble for gold. At that point gold hits, $3,000, $4,000, $5,000 an ounce, because there simply isn’t enough available gold out there to satisfy the 90 to 100 (paper) claims (on actual gold) that exist.
- Will Gold Hit $3,000 by End of 2015? Posted 11/25/2013. The surprise development last week occurred in the COMEX gold options market. Last Wednesday, the December 2015 gold options contract with a contract price of $3,000 per ounce was the most actively traded contract of any month and of any contract price level. About 7,250 call option contracts were purchased, signifying potential physical demand for 725,000 ounces.
- How China's Stunning $15 Trillion In New Liquidity Blew Bernanke's QE Out Of The Water. Posted 11/25/2013. You read that right: in the past five years the total assets on US bank books have risen by a paltry $2.1 trillion while over the same period, Chinese bank assets have exploded by an unprecedented $15.4 trillion hitting a gargantuan CNY147 trillion or an epic $24 trillion - some two and a half times the GDP of China!
- QE Is Hazardous to Your Retirement. Posted 11/25/2013. Does it seem “right or moral” to you that a privately owned central bank prints enough money each WEEK to buy the equivalent of all the silver mined worldwide in a year, or that TWO MONTHS of “printing” would purchase all the gold mined in a year? The politicians and bankers will not change this process but we can adapt to the consequences. Does it seem likely that dollars, which are printed in excess every month, will retain their value against gold and silver?
- Are private prisoners the new slaves of the USA? Posted 11/21/2013. With only 5 percent of the total global population, the United States holds approximately 25 percent of the entire global prison population. In total, 2.2 million people are currently in U.S. prisons or jails. Inside U.S. prisons, inmates reportedly produce 93% of U.S. paints and paintbrushes, 92% of U.S. stove assemblies, 100% of military helmets, and more, including products for companies including IBM, Boeing, Motorola, Microsoft, AT&T, Dell, Compaq, and Nordstrom’s.
- Did An Obscure IMF Document Start A Global Bail-In Revolution? Posted 11/20/2013. We should expect extraordinary changes when it comes to 1) the nature of the law, 2) the nature of money itself, and 3) the nature of investments. The International Monetary Fund understands exactly how this process works, as does the Federal Reserve, as does United States Treasury department. To maintain order within dysfunctional underlying economies and avoid financial collapse, the nature of money is changed, the nature of investments are changed, and the law itself is changed over time. This isn't optional. If those are not done, the system collapses.
- Why do Indians Love Gold? Posted 11/21/2013.
- Panicked MSM Begins Killing Off Comment Sections. Posted 11/20/2013. Popular Science, New York Times, and others.
- Silver Market Facts. Posted 11/14/2013. The silver market is tiny. About 700 million oz. of silver are mined each year worldwide. About 200 million oz. recycled. About 100 million oz. from "other" sources, like governments. That's the supply side. At $20/oz., this is a $20 billion annual market. On the demand side, most all or more of the silver that is mined each year is consumed and used up by industry. Only 100 million oz. is bought by investors. At $20/oz., that's $2 billion physical silver bought per year by investors... The BIS figures show that BIS banks owe their clients about $150 billion worth of silver. This is 75 times as much as annual investment demand. There is no possible way on earth, in my opinion, that banks could go out and locate, and purchase $100 billion worth of silver, or 4000 to 8000 million ounces, for their clients who bought that much silver for investment purposes.
- Then End of the Line. Posted 11/14/2013. Our entire economy runs on debt creations, vis-a-vis financialization, since we import $500 billion a year more than we export. 2015 is the year when increasing debt results in ZERO GDP growth. The end of the line.
- USD as a Percentage of Global Reserves Down, then Up. What’s next for Gold? Posted 11/14/2013. We emphasize that gold will not be brought back as alternative money, but in support of current paper, national money.
- Dawn Of A Terrifying New Financial, Monetary & World Order. Posted 11/12/2013. There is going to be a competing reserve currency for the US dollar, and it will not be the euro. The euro will go. Instead it will be the German mark, the Chinese yuan, and to a lesser extent the Russian ruble. The common denominator is that these currencies, in some way or form, will be convertible into gold. They will have at least a partial gold backing.
- 7 More Years Of Low Rates.. And Then War? Posted 11/12/2013. Charts comparing 1920's and 1930's to present. Eerily similar.
- Dr. Paul Craig Roberts - “Massive Propaganda & Coverup”. Posted 11/12/2013.
- The Full Quarterly All-In Cost To Mine Gold: Gold Production Costs Hit New High. Posted 11/11/2013. These costs continued to rise on a sequential and year-over-year basis, averaging $1221.75 for Q2FY13 per gold-equivalent ounce - which was the highest costs for gold miners that we have on record. Investors need to remember that this $1221.75 costs is not the break-even point for miners, it is the break-even point assuming they never have to pay any taxes. Essentially, if a miner was allowed to extract a country's mineral resources without ever having to pay a dime to government, this would be the cost figure associated with Q2FY13 extraction. Obviously, this is not the case in the long-run...
- Sociopathic Western Central Planners Creating Hell On Earth. Posted 11/11/2013. Interview with John Embry. Phony government economic numbers and massive dumping of (16,000 and 20,000) gold contracts on Comex. 16,000 contracts represents 1.6 million ounces of gold or 2% of the entire annual production.
- (YouTube) (GMO) F. William Engdahl Vatican lecture. Published 9/18/2013. In "Seeds of Destruction" and elsewhere, F. William Engdahl shatters biotech myths by demonstrating the health hazards of GMO, and also by proving this technology is but a deliberate continuation of eugenics, racial hygiene and population control. The ultimate purpose of this is not to consolidate markets or even to make huge profits. The ultimate purpose is to exert sterilization and slow kill deaths on those who are seen as "unfit": the poor and the middle classes. Mr. Engdahl's approach to this is impeccably accurate and comprehensive.
- (YouTube) Expert Predicts 129 Million People Will Lose Health Coverage. Posted 11/5/2013.
- (YouTube) Fukushima "No More Seafood For You" (Must See). Posted 11/5/2013.
- (YouTube) Aquarius - The Ages of Evil. Published 7/13/2013. One of the best documentaries exposing the new age religion. It examines the history of the new world order. It demonstrates that the new world order is New Age oriented.
- Jim Willie: Huge Cracks in US Financial Fortress. Posted 11/1/2013.
- Precious Metals Futures - Beyond the Madness. Posted 11/1/2013.
- (YouTube) Silver Update 10/19/13 Looming Riots.
- (YouTube) Chris Martenson On The Biggest Scam In The History of Mankind - Mike Maloney. Posted 10/29/2013.
- Western Banks Defaulting Now!!! Posted 10/28/2013.
- (YouTube) Debate: Is There Too Much Inequality in America? Posted 3/8/2013.
- Are Mining Costs About to Fall? Posted 10/24/2013.
- A Tale of Two Charts: Are We 2007 America or 2006 Zimbabwe? Posted 10/25/2013.
- (YouTube) Fukushima And The End Of Humanity. Posted 10/19/2013.
- (YouTube) Peter Schiff: US lost ability to produce, can't live without debt. Posted 10/20/2013.
- Billionaire Sprott - Stunning Surprise In The Silver Market. Posted 10/20/2013.
- Silver Prices in 2014 Will Ride Higher Thanks to India. Posted 10/17/2013.
- (YouTube) Alasdair Macleod: Currency Crisis Dead Ahead. Posted 10/19/2013. Macleod mentions China and Hong Kong importing 2600 tonnes of gold in the last 12 months, while worldwide gold production (less China) is 2260 tonnes. This does not include gold imported by India (which is now second to China) and other countries like Thailand (which imported 410 tonnes alone). He makes other interesting comments about the current underpricing of gold.
- (YouTube) What Really Happened When the House Stenographer Was Pulled Off the Floor?. Posted 10/19/2013.
- The West Is Now In The Process Of Destroying Itself. Posted 10/20/2013. So, for the year, GLD has lost an astounding 34% of their gold inventory. This is amazing. That’s almost 15 million ounces of gold which has been looted for the entire year. This leaves GLD with just 28 million ounces of total gold, and a very large short interest.
- (YouTube) The Truth About the Government Debt Default. Posted 10/17/2013.
- Jim Willie: Gold Resurrection From Financial Disaster. Posted 10/16/2013. A grand game of shuffling gold bars has begun, actually accelerated in a final phase. The big bullion banks wish to obscure that they are almost bone dry of gold in inventory. The COMEX will shut down from no gold, rather than criminal prosecution in a land where crime rules and treason is the syndicate bylaw. The climax event will be the return of the Gold Trade Standard, discarding the USTreasury Bonds, converting them to Gold bullion. The early adopters and those who follow the viable solution will be the winners. Those who cling to their USTBonds and their other paper securities in indentured servitude will be the losers.
- Jamie Dimon On The US Debt Endgame. Posted 10/16/2013. Q. How worried are you that one morning the bond market has moved against the United States? A. It’s virtually assured, the question is when and how. I don't know if it will be two years of five years but it will happen. It is a matter of time, the United States can’t borrow indefinitely. Over hundred years bankruptcies of country after country who thought they could get away with it because they had the reserve currency and the military power of the world. We are going to have fiscal discipline. It’s imposed upon us or we do the right thing and do it to ourselves the right way.... America knows the way, it doesn't have the will.
- Americans Have Lost VIRTUALLY ALL of Our Constitutional Rights. Posted 10/17/2013.
- China's Dagong Downgrades US To A- From A. Posted 10/17/2013. "The debt ceiling has been extended continually, increasing the total amount of the federal government debts. In order to avoid the sovereign debt default, it becomes an inevitable choice for the U.S. government to repay its old debts through raising new debts. The fact that the debts grow faster than the fiscal incomes will further impair the federal government’s solvency."
- Gold Spikes 3% After Debt Ceiling Rises, U.S. Downgrade, Chase Bank Imposes Capital Controls. Posted 10/17/2013. The U.S. government has avoided default but remains essentially insolvent and its appalling fiscal state has deteriorated once again due to the debt ceiling being raised above $16.7 trillion. Although the U.S. national debt has already surged well above that and as of writing, the U.S. National Debt is actually nearly $16.97 trillion and rising at roughly $1 trillion every year.
The extra $264 billion or so in borrowing — the difference between the actual real time $16.964 trillion national debt and the $16.7 trillion debt limit — was lent to themselves - by one section of government to another - in recent weeks. Treasury Secretary, Jack Lew, ex COO of Citigroup Bank, has been using “extraordinary measures” since the U.S. ran out of money a few months ago and has been using government retirement programmes to make up the difference.
- (YouTube) The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind - Hidden Secrets of Money Ep4. Posted 10/15/2013.
- CHASE BANK INITIATES CAPITAL CONTROLS, LIMITS CASH WITHDRAWALS & BANS INTERNATIONAL BANK WIRES!. Posted 10/16/2013. In an apparent effort to front-run official government capital controls, JP Morgan Chase has issued letters to ALL Business account holders notifying them that as of Nov 17th, the bank will limit all cash transactions (including deposits, withdrawals, and ATM usage) to $50,000/month, and will ban all outgoing international bank wires!
- The Physics of Money. Posted 10/16/2013.
- China: It's Time for a New World Order. Posted 10/14/2013. As the dysfunction in Washington rose to new heights over the weekend, China took the opportunity to fire a clear shot across the bow at America’s reckless economic and geopolitical trajectory.
- Hinde Capital: “Why Gold Production Is Going To Go To Zero”. Posted 10/16/2013. See also: The growing 90% club and why gold production is going to go to zero. Posted 10/16/2013.
- The Key Factor To Drive Gold & Silver To Extreme Values. Posted 10/15/2013.
- Next Step In Dismantling The Dollar And US Credit Hegemony. Posted 10/14/2013. The US has used its three phenomenal privileges to put the financial stability of the whole world at risk: (1) Control of the currency, (2) Control of the rules, and (3) Control of the risk.
- The US cannot avoid a soft default even if a hard default is avoided: Debt ceiling already breached and US Treasury operating in emergency mode while US is paying $415 billion in annual interest expenses. Posted 10/13/2013.
- Deepcaster: Preparing for the Big One. Posted 10/13/2013. The really BIG ONE announced October 10, 2013 was not the Republican Proposal to lift The Debt Ceiling for six weeks, though that was an important constructive step to attempt to resolve the Administration’s partial Government Shutdown. THE BIG ONE was the European Central Bank’s agreement with the People’s Bank of China to establish bilateral Euro-Yuan Currency Swap arrangements, thus freezing the U.S. Dollar out of yet another Bilateral Sovereign Currency Swap Deal.
- The Three Stages of US Martial Law. Posted 10/11/2013. America is outraged by (1) Benghazi-Gate; (2) IRS-Gate; (3) AP Spy-Gate; (4) Whistle-blower-Gate; and even (5) Fast and Furious made a second pass. The alternative media is being so effective that it is forcing the MSM to jump off Obama’s ship and claim they do not support him any longer (e.g. MSNBC Chris Mathews). These five events are real threats to this President remaining in office. Unable to get a war started in the Middle East, how can the President survive these five crises?
- U.S. Debt-Default: Then What? Posted 10/11/2013.
- Notes: Current U.S. official debt is $17 trillion. In three years it'll be $20 trillion. If the interest on that debt is 5% then it's $1 trillion in interest payments. But the federal government gets about $2.2 trillion in income taxes. Thus, about 1/2 of the income will go to pay the interest on the debt!
- “A Corporate Trojan Horse”: Obama Pushes Secretive TPP Trade Pact, Would Rewrite Swath of U.S. Laws. Posted 10/4/2013.
- Reality check: This is a hostage situation. Posted 10/9/2013. Describes the Stockholm Syndrome.
- Why the Debt Ceiling is Impossible. Posted 10/9/2013.
- China Is Ticked! Posted 10/8/2013. Mark my words, this game will end on one single day. When the Chinese are told, “Sorry, there is no more gold” they will dump anything and everything on the “dollar.”
- Now the Chinese are wagging their fingers at Obama. Posted 10/7/2013. The Russians are preventing a US military invasion. The Chinese actually have to step in and say something publicly to ensure that the US government pays its bills. The Brazilians are too disgusted to even visit Washington DC.
- The iPhone's Fingerprint Scanner Has Shady Government Ties, Anonymous Says. Posted 10/3/2013.
- Have We Reached Peak Government?. Posted 10/1/2013. Shows many excellent charts.
- Elizabeth Loftus: The fiction of memory. Posted 9/27/2013.
- Options Expiration Dollar Cost Averaging Strategy. Posted 9/26/2013.
- Flash Trading Hits USTreasury Bonds. By Jim Willie. Posted 9/25/2013.
- Obama’s Lawyers Officially Admit Birth Certificate is Fake. 9/24/2013.
Silver & Gold - Hidden Secrets Of Money 3 - Dollar Crisis To Golden
Opportunity - Mike Maloney. Posted 9/24/2013.
How The Economic Machine Works by Ray Dalio. Posted 9/23/2013.
Technicals. Posted 9/20/2013. Today, margin debt is just
shy of 2007’s all-time record. Excessive P/E ratios. Currently,
according to Gordon
T. Long of Macro Analytics, they’re willing to
pay even more than in 2007, just before the world almost fell apart.
Consumer sentiment. Broadening triangle on the Dow.
US Treasury Official - Terrifying US Collapse Ahead. Posted
9/20/2013. All of the markets, and the solvency of the big banks,
are totally dependent on the Fed buying the bonds. If they don’t
buy the bonds, then the interest rates are going to rise, the prices
of all debt-related instruments are going to go down, the insolvency
of the banks again reappears, the bond market collapses, and the stock
market collapses. So they can’t stop QE because the whole system
is rigged-dependent on that (QE). The other part of the trap
they are in is that the longer they carry on QE, the closer they get
to the time when the rest of the world simply loses all confidence
in the dollar because of the enormous rate at which new dollars are
being created, and they bail out (of dollars). And when there is a
run on the dollar the Fed loses control and the whole system blows
up. So what the Fed is doing is preventing a short-term blowup
with QE -- that is, with rigging bond prices, but the consequence
is there is going to be a long-run blowup when there is a run on the
Was Navy Yard Shooter Ganstalked with Mind Control Microwave Weapons?.
Damage - And, Uh, QE Is Working (I'll Explain). Posted
9/19/2013. If QE is about the economy and jobs, why is more
than 50% of the money being printed going to - and sitting
in - the Fed bank account held by the U.S. subsidiaries of foreign-owned
Keiser Report: Interview with Jim Rickards. Posted 9/14/2013.
Dollar collapse inevitable. Gold to $7,000. Etc.
Andrew Bacevich, "The New American Militarism" | Talks At
Google. Posted 5/1/2013. Andrew Bacevich warns of a dangerous
dual obsession that has taken hold of Americans, conservatives, and
liberals alike. It is a marriage of militarism and utopian ideology--of
unprecedented military might wed to a blind faith in the universality
of American values. This mindset, the author warns, invites endless
war and the ever-deepening militarization of U.S. policy. It promises
not to perfect but to pervert American ideals and to accelerate the
hollowing out of American democracy. As it alienates others, it will
leave the United States increasingly isolated. It will end in bankruptcy,
moral as well as economic, and in abject failure.
GoldSeek Live Webinar - Sept 9, 2013 [Dr Jim Willie & Rudi Fronk].
Sprott - Metals Smashed As West Hemorrhages Gold. Posted
9/12/2013. China was buying 200 tonnes of gold 2 years ago. Now its
buying over 1,000 tonnes per year.
A Brief History of False Flag Terror. Posted 9/11/2013.
The Official ReThink911 Video. Posted 9/2/2013. Demolition
of Building Seven.
Kotlikoff: "The US Fiscal Gap Is $200 Trillion... Our Country
Is broke". Posted 9/11/2013. The US is arguably in
worst fiscal shape than any other developed country. But Greece, the
UK, and Japan are close runner ups.
Butler: I Own Silver Because Of The Coming Silver Shortage.
10 Reasons That I Buy Gold & Silver. Posted 9/4/2013.
Kelly McGonigal: How to make stress your friend. Posted 9/3/2013.
"Chasing meaning in your life is better for your health than
trying to avoid discomfort."
Moyers - Americas Gilded Capital. Posted 9/3/2013.
Pipeline Politics, OPEC & the USDollar. Posted 8/30/2013.
Years Of Monetary History In 10 Minutes. Posted 8/27/2013.
Warplanes Begin Arriving In Cyprus. Posted 8/26/2013.
Who Says Obama Doesn't Keep his Campaign Promises? Posted 8/23/2013.
Souls of a Cultural Revolution. Posted 8/23/2013. Last Friday,
Christopher Lane, a 22-year-old Australian here on a baseball scholarship,
was shot and killed while jogging in Duncan, Okla., population 23,000.
He died where he fell. Police have three suspects, two black and one
white. The latter said they were bored and decided to shoot Lane for
the fun of it.
Has Lost Control" - What Is Really Happening At Fukushima In
Four Charts. Posted 8/22/2013.
Warns Windows 8 is Dangerous Is Microsoft a Giant Short?
Posted 8/22/2013. The German government warns against Microsoft program
because it has the ability to control the hardware and software of
the computer. The NSA can enter you computer remotely. Has Microsoft
created economic suicide?
Space Station to boldly go with Linux over Windows. Posted 5/10/2013.
Mainly to avoid viruses and to have greater control.
Ready For The Death Of The Petrodollar. Posted 8/21/2013.
Prices And US Debt Ceiling Levels: A Close But Mysterious Relationship
Since 2008. Posted 8/21/2013. There has been a rough correlation
between gold prices and how closely government spending comes to the
debt ceiling since 1990, he said. But before 2008 the deviation between
gold prices and the national debt ceiling was no stronger than the
correlation between gold prices and oil prices or interest rates,
Why There Is A War In Gold Near The Key $1,370 Level. Posted 8/21/2013.
The longer term trend shows the 2005 rally ended in 2008 with a total
move of +250%. When looking at the full breadth of golds rally
from the 2008 low to the 2011 peak at $1900, we see a similar +260%
move. The extended chart below shows what we may see going forward
and, if past is prologue, sometime in 2016 gold could reach roughly
Also of note in the TIC report: Japan Holdings of Treasuries (12-month
$billion change) have now gone negative (-$25 billion) for the first
time since 2005. In looking through all the macro data, everything
is pointing to a stalling economy while at the same time foreigners
are clearly losing their appetite for our debt.
put to the test as policymakers rethink nuclear. Posted 8/21/2013.
Fakery ~ An Expose of the Boston Marathon Bombings Hoax. Posted
Facts About The Ongoing Fukushima Nuclear Holocaust That Are Almost
Too Horrifying To Believe. Posted 8/19/2013.
Parting via Salt Cementation. Posted 6/26/2013. Silver and gold
are perhaps the most iconic pairing of precious metals. The two seem
to always be together....Despite having different colors and or physical
properties, gold and silver are quite similar on a chemical level.
During excavation, the two are often found together forming an alloy
known as electrum.
Largest Silver Producing Company States Big Decline in Production.
Gold. Posted 8/19/2013. Since 1998, gold grades of the world's
top ten operations have fallen from 4.6 g/t gold in 1998 to 1.1 g/t
gold in 2012.
Ways Americans Throw Away Money. Published 9/30/2012. Silver coin
investment is roughly 100 million ounces a year world or roughly $3
billion per year if $30/oz. Compare this to $29 billion for candy
in 2010, $59 billion for lottery tickets in 2010, $125 billion at
Drake On Government Overreach, Obsessive Secrecy, and Constitutional
Abuses. Posted 8/16/2013. What he reveals starting around minute
49 until almost the end is very eloquent, and quite disturbing. The
YouTube speech here: NSA
Whistleblower Thomas Drake speaks at National Press Club - March 15,
building a domestic army" -Marine Corps29
Empire. Posted 8/13/2013.
New, Improved 1984. Posted 8/12/2013. Welcome to the new, improved
1984, America 2013.
- Ubiquitous surveillance: check.
- Ubiquitous propaganda extolling the state and central bank:
- Perpetual fear-mongering: check
- Perpetual war against an unseen enemy who can never be defeated:
- Police state with essentially unlimited powers to suppress "enemies
of the state": check
- Continual revision of history to support the current party line:
Killing Fields: Industrial Agriculture, Dead Zones and Genetically
Engineered Corn. Posted 8/1/2013. Nitrogen from fertilizers seeps
into local waterways and then the Mississippi River, and makes its
way south into the Gulf, where it promotes dense algae growth on the
sea floor. When the algae die at the end of the season, the decomposition
sucks up much of the available oxygen, making the bottom waters uninhabitable
to animals. According to researchers, 153,000 metric tons of nutrients,
most from chemical fertilizers, flowed in to the Gulf in May alone.
Corn is the most chemical-intensive crop grown in America, accounting
for nearly half of nitrogen and phosphorous fertilizer use, as well
as 40 percent of herbicides and over 80 percent of the gender-bending
weed-killer atrazine. Corn acreage has been rising for a number of
years, driven by demand for corn to make ethanol. Today, ethanol claims
an astounding 40 percent of the U.S. corn harvest. As a result, over
97 million acres of corn were planted this year, the highest on record
World: California adds more than 500,000 renters while the homeownership
rate declines amidst a boom. California food stamp users jump from
2.2 million in 2008 to nearly 4 million today. Posted 8/10/2013.
Obama 2007 vs Obama 2013 - NSA, FISA, and Patriot Act. Posted
Investment Rules To Live By. Posted 8/9/2013.
on JPM Hoarding Gold (updated). Posted 8/8/2013.
- GOFO rates in London have only been more negative for one time
and for just one day in recorded history...at least as far back
as I can look.
- JPM suddenly decided to claim for themselves 82% of all July
Comex silver deliveries and has so far taken 69% of all August
- Registered and Total gold stocks on The Comex are at the lowest
level since at least 2005.
- Oddly, JPM has "borrowed" gold from two other bullion
banks each of the past two days.
- The GLD has been raided for nearly a third of its inventory
over the past seven months. All the while, the comparable silver
ETF, the SLV, has actually seen its inventory increase.
- Market expert Ted Butler shows that, over the past eight months,
JPM has methodically flipped a 50,000 contract net short position
to an 85,000 net long position.
Bullion Banks Are Buying All The Physical Gold They Can. Posted
8/9/2013. One example: Since their introduction a few years ago, the
Royal Canadian Mints 100-oz .9999 silver bars have become immensely
popular with silver bullion investors. However, the RCM has stopped
shipping their 100-oz silver bars. Were told that the RCM is
now using the facilities, which are normally reserved to melt silver
for its 100-oz bars, to melt ETF gold for fabrication into kilo bars
and subsequent shipment to Asia.
Laughs At Saudi Offer To Betray Syria In Exchange For "Huge"
Arms Deal. Posted 8/8/2013.
email Lavabit used by Snowden shuts to avoid 'complicity in crimes
against Americans' Posted 8/8/2013.
Are Going to Drive People Out of Their Minds: Thats When
the Riots Will Start Posted 8/8/2013. In my view we had
a systemic breakdown in 2007. Then we had a visible breakdown in 2008
Then we had a further breakdown in 2010 when Europe started to fracture.
Then we got more breakdown in 2011 when QE was announced. Now we have
further breakdown in 2013 with the gold market ambushes. Were
leading up to a big event. We are having breakdowns in numerous structural
elements of the financial system. Theyre all breaking down.
We dont know what the actual trigger is going to be. Im
pointing to Deutsche Bank. I think Deutsche Bank is possibly going
to be the one big bank they cannot control and thats where youre
going to get the big break down with contagion hitting numerous western
banks and hitting numerous important markets like sovereign bonds.
So were leading to a climax. Were getting a chain reaction
of breakdown events. Theyre in progress.
Issue Much Bigger Than Manipulation of the Gold And Silver Markets.
Posted 8/8/2013. Imagine 100 Goldman Sachs banks running America and
the world. Its happening. Forget politicians, Big Banks rule
Rise Of The Bear: 18 Signs That Russia Is Rapidly Catching Up To The
United States. Posted 8/7/2013.
Preemptive Rebuttal Against Silver Confiscation. Posted 8/6/2013.
Everyone knows about the U.S. gold confiscation of 1933.
Almost no one knows of the silver confiscation one year later. As
the U.S. government initiated confiscation with The Silver Purchase
Act of 1934 (linked to above), it publicly published a list of (supposedly
notorious) silver hoarders, in many cases just ordinary
people like ourselves trying to protect themselves from the financial
crimes of the One Bank in their era.
Empires Collapse A Orderly Path to Conclusion? Posted 8/4/2013.
Revolution is the final act, never the first. First comes the economic
decline then comes the Revolution. So what must take place
FIRST is the economic collapse and that will then lead to discontent.
China Just Fire The First Salvo Towards A New Gold Standard? Posted
8/4/2013. Over the last two years, we have noted:
- "China Takes
Another Stab At The Dollar, Launches Currency Swap Line With France",
- "BOE and the
PBOC announced a currency swap",
- "Australia And
China will Enable Direct Currency Convertibility",
- "World's Second
(China) And Third Largest (Japan) Economies To Bypass Dollar,
Engage In Direct Currency Trade",
- "China, Russia
Drop Dollar In Bilateral Trade",
- "China And Iran
To Bypass Dollar, Plan Oil Barter System",
- "India and Japan
sign new $15bn currency swap agreement",
- "Iran, Russia
Replace Dollar With Rial, Ruble in Trade, Fars Says", "India
Joins Asian Dollar Exclusion Zone, Will Transact With Iran In
- "The USD Trap
Is Closing: Dollar Exclusion Zone Crosses The Pacific As Brazil
Signs China Currency Swap"
- 25,000 tonnes of silver. According to the Silver Institute,
the world produced 24,478 tonnes of silver in 2012.
One Saw This Coming
The Wrong Thing Into A Search Engine And The Secret Police Will Come
Knocking On Your Door. Posted 8/1/2013. Russia, he
announced, is using oil, gas and minerals as the new tools of
war instead of military tools. This will be the beginning of a currency
cold war. Russia, like many countries, knows our U.S. dollar
is vulnerable. Our currency is backed by nothing.
Reasons Obamacare Will Ruin Your Life. Posted 8/1/2013.
Spectacular Snapshot Of What The Global Economy Faces. Posted
8/2/2013. Shows cycle charts of 17 years of consumer confidence. We
are on the verge of another major downturn.
They Pulled the Pin! Posted 8/1/2013. Risk must be,
and is hedged through these aggregators with ECPs (eligible
contract participants). We heard on the 20th that Morgan Stanley was
exiting this market, then on the 25th it was JP Morgans turn
and now this week it is others....So I asked, How can you still
do business without hedging? to which I found out that so far
this week almost ALL of the hedging has been done through Europe,
particularly for silver. There is liquidity
just not any coming
from the US. He also told me that between 2:00PM and 5:00PM this week
he was not able to do any silver hedging at all because there was
nowhere to hedge as Europe is sleeping.
Oil Could Move Higher... Much Higher. Posted 8/1/2013. That is,
the financialization of commodities. The total financial wealth sloshing
around the world is approximately $160 trillion. If some relatively
modest percentage of this money enters the commodity sector (and more
specifically, oil) as a low-risk opportunity, this flow would drive
the price of oil higher on its own, regardless of end-user demand
and deflationary forces.
Most Important Number In The Entire U.S. Economy. Posted 8/1/2013.
The number that I am talking about is the yield on 10 year U.S. Treasuries.
If we return to "normal" levels, our financial system will
implode. There is no way that our debt-addicted system would be able
to handle it.
Father Calls Out Obama On Nuremberg Crimes. Posted 8/1/2013.
Government Is Now Orwell On Steroids. Posted 7/31/2013. Of today's
1.7% annualized GDP estimate, .15 is attributed to the new "intellectual
property products" and .41 is attributed to inventory build.
Why are businesses building inventory when consumer demand for everything
except basic necessities is declining? If you strip out the unneeded
inventory build and erase the intellectual property garbage, the GDP
Willie: If Deutsche Bank Goes Under It Will be Lehman Times Five!
Posted 7/31/2013. Deutche Bank is involved very closely with all of
the Eurozone currencies and bonds, and they have massive swaps interwoven
with all the major Western banks. In conclusion, Deutche Bank owns
$25 trillion in OTC swaps with the Central banks and other major banks,
so expect a daisy chain of derivative failures for the $1.6 quadrillion
derivative market if it were to fail!
Price Of Silver Is Setting Up For A Historic Run. Posted 7/31/2013.
Oil is still over $100 a barrel, but the price of oil is not rising
rapidly. This is because there is still not the perception of a scarcity
of oil. As oil production from fracking begins to roll over in the
next 6 to 18 months, then you will really see the price of oil start
rising rapidly once again. At some point in the next 6 to 18 months
I think we will have seen the peak in fracking production. When that
occurs we are going to see gold really take off.
John Oliver Trashes Goldman Sachs: 'Guaranteed That Nobody's Going
To Jail!' Posted 7/30/2013.
Are Staring At Global Collapse & A Gold & Silver Explosion.
Posted 7/29/2013. I dont think a pure silver mine can
mine profitably at anything under $25 to $30 an ounce. If you look
at Goldcorps latest earning release, their silver mine in Mexico
contributed a huge loss to the companys earnings. But the fact
that silver demand continues to be robust among those around the world
that hoard physical silver, I dont think the price can stay
down here for very long..."
Coming Shortage Of Physical Gold That Will Change Everything.
Posted 7/28/2013. The supply/demand inbalance has increased in July
of this year. Massive amounts of both gold and silver continue to
be taken out of the market.
Up America: Homeland Security Preparing For 2nd Revolution/Economic
Collapse. Posted 7/26/2013.
Gold Market: Supply vs Demand. Posted 7/28/2013. None seem to
report of anything coming out of the East on alternatives in fast
current development to displace the USDollar.
Sprott - Physical Gold Shortage Now Reaching Extremes. Posted
& Silver Continue To Climb The Stairway To Hell
Posted 7/26/2013. Before feeling that Gold has in fact bottomed, though,
we would like to see a (weekly) close through near-term resistance
around $1321-$1338, and beyond (that level) medium-term resistance
around $1522-$1532. Such closes in our view would confirm the next
leg higher in Gold has begun.
Takeover: Banks act in their own interests, and they own the Fed.
COMEX Gold Market Fail Within 90 Days? Posted 7/24/2013. As the
COMEX turns largely into a paper and cash market in the coming months,
I would not be at all surprised to see the Shanghai Gold Exchange
becoming THE market used for pricing physical gold around the world.
Housing "Rebound" Is Over. Posted 7/24/2013. The combination
of the big mortgage rate spike in May and June, the fact that big
investment funds are largely done accumulating properties they can't
rent out and a few other factors have led me to conclude that the
18 month bounce in the housing market is done and the bear market
Does Americas Middle Class Rank Globally? #27. Posted 7/23/2013.
The United States middle class is way behind countries like Great
- Britain, France, Iceland,
To Surge $180 & Silver Set For Massive 35% Advance. Posted
7/23/2013. We would like to see a weekly close above this $1,322 area,
which represents the lows we had in the April down-move. That weekly
close will open up the gold market for continued upside. The next
target after that would be to continue to rally and retest what was
the impulsive breakdown at the $1,522 zone. Silver getting above $20
is good, but more important is breaking back above the $21.25 level.
A break in silver above $21.25 (the 55-day moving average) would open
up the way for a test of the 200-day moving average which is currently
Pure Silver Coins Are Junk! Posted 7/23/2013. Better to have a
90% silver + 10% copper mix for hardness and usable for circulation.
The US Economy Keep Up With This Exponential Chart? Posted 7/22/2013.
40 years ago, the total amount of debt in our system (government debt
+ corporate debt + consumer debt, etc.) was about 2 trillion dollars.
Today it has grown to more than 56 trillion dollars.
Price Collapse Could Mark Change In World Financial System. Posted
7/9/2013. Drops of 30% or more in silver prices do not happen that
often: looking back at the past 100 years, such drops have only occurred
11 times. And interestingly, each one of these massive declines marked
a significant change in the world financial system.
Working Quietly To Buy Up Gold. Posted 7/22/2013. Article quotes
Jim Rickards suggesting that China will announce in April, 2014 that
they own 5,000 tonnes of gold. "That should be an earthquake
because even the gold deniers, the gold doubters, are going to have
to sit up and take notice...If these scenarios played out, gold would
go a lot higher. Jim told us it could go up in a very short span of
time, say, 90 days or at the most six months. The world of $4,000
gold is the world of $400 oil, $100 silver, higher prices for copper,
corn, wheat and everything else, he continued.
On Gold And Inflation: "Don't Fight The Fed... Front Run It".
Posted 7/22/2013. The scale and growth path of our economies remain
reliant upon the continuation of easy credit policies. Even a hint
of "tampering" QE threatens a collapse of the current financial
system. The central banks of the world have no choice but to continue
printing. Inflation will be the means to de-lever systemic balance
sheets and it will affect different equities in different ways, at
different times and in very different magnitudes.
The only way we could return to a 7% interest rate environment would
be if the current monetary system collapsed and we got a new one flushed
clean of debt in other words, all the savers out there would
lose their savings, because on the other end of every dollar or
bond saved is a debt that cannot be honoured....Any residential real
estate you own will get clobbered, because we all know what happens
to real estate when rates rise
The economy cannot possibly grow
to provide value to your (debt-based) investments that you believe
represent real wealth.
Look whats happening to the gold market the privately-owned
Federal Reserve seems to be about finished selling off the American
citizens sovereign gold, as China, India, and pretty much every
other country...is voraciously buying it up at these ridiculously
low manipulated prices designed to provide one last desperate gasp
for the US dollar. Once the gold is gone, the dollar will be rejected
in international settlements, the US will no longer be able to import
almost ½ the oil it consumes, rates will rise, and it will
descend into darkness.
Different View Of The Iceland "Recovery". Posted 7/22/2013.
Micro-documentary: How Our Monetary System Works And Fails. Posted
Homeland Security Monstrosity by Ron Paul, 2002.
vs. Bernanke. Posted 7/19/2013. This is the largely unknown story
of Hitlers rise to power, an ascent that depended on an
independent monetary policy of sovereign credit rather than
the issuance of loans by privately-owned banks. (Public money vs private
money) Hitler took the bankers out of the equation and rebuilt Germany
in just four years.
Unprecedented Break with Washington over Egypt. Posted 7/18/2013.
See also the follow up: Is
This The Final Straw?
Policies Impact Silver Producers: Mine Closures & Big Cuts.
Top NSA and DOJ Officials Have Fled the U.S. - Obama Admin. Files
Espionage Charges. Posted 7/17/2013.
Jobs Number Is BS Says Former Head Of BLS. Posted 7/17/2013. The
unemployment rate is closer to 11% than the official 7.6%.
bizarre price action in gold counter to logical assumptions.
Unemployment is Long-Term The Dream of Socialism is Over.
Posted 7/18/2013. Our own models are warning that 2014 turns upward
in civil unrest....The entire social fabric of the New Deal
is collapsing for politicians have been lawyers rather than business
managers. They have stood up and promised the moon and never funded
Reasons Why The USD Is Already Worthless. Posted 7/15/2013. (1)
The clearest, most-unequivocal indicator of USD worthlessness....The
fundamentals here are just simple arithmetic. The U.S. dollar is currently
produced at zero cost (the definition of a 0% interest
rate). The U.S. dollar is being cranked-out in essentially infinite
quantities. Any good produced at zero cost and in infinite quantities
must be worthless. (2) This brings us to the second fundamental of
worthlessness of the U.S. dollar: the obvious bankrupt status of the
U.S. economy. For years, readers have read in my commentaries and
elsewhere that the U.S. is so hopelessly insolvent that it is fundamentally
Based on the CBOs [Congressional Budget
Office] data, I calculate a fiscal gap of $202 trillion,
which is more than 15 times the official debt. (3) This is the third
fundamental of worthlessness: massive over-supply, and a dollar-deluge
about to flood global currency markets. [The U.S. dollar is currently
being phased out as the world's "reserve currency".]
That Make You Go Hmmm... Like Gold. Posted 7/16/2013. Virtually
from the day that Germany demanded to have its gold delivered back
to the Bundesbank, three very clear phenomena have occurred:
1. The gold price, which had been trending sideways, has plummeted.
2. The physical gold held at the COMEX has been pouring out of
3. The amount of physical gold held by the ETFs has stopped rising
and started falling. Fast.
In America. Posted 7/16/2013.
Signs That the Silver Price Has Bottomed. Posted 7/16/2013. Only
in America is it possible for government to actually collect more
tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, yet
still spend a trillion dollars more than it has per year ... while
complaining the rich do not pay enough and need to be hunted down
like a fox chased by a multitude of agencies because the whole problem
is government doesnt have nearly enough money to help the people
who pay nothing and that is why the social programs are collapsing.
To Eclipse $100 On Skyrocketing Chinese Demand. Posted 7/16/2013.
China has just raised their target (for solar power) to more than
35 gigawatts by 2015, up from the current level of 7 gigawatts. Chinas
previous target was 21 gigawatts by 2015, so thats a stunning
increase of 67% above their previous target. Photovoltaics already
consumes 10% of the entire silver market, and we will see an enormous
surge in that number over the next five years.
Drop Will Squash Production. Posted 7/15/2013. According to Pan
American Silvers most recent quarterly report, the company experienced
a total cost of $17.29 per ounce of silver mined in the first quarter
of 2013....The recent drop that weve seen in precious
metal prices has definitely been challenging the industry, and in
our case we have a portfolio of mines, and some are lower cost and
some our higher cost. And when we look across the industry, for sure,
we see that the current price is challenging those higher-cost operations,
Pan American Silver CFO Rob Doyle said.
Bill Black: The Banks Have Blood on Their Hands. Posted 7/14/2013.
Ready For The Next Great Stock Market Exodus. Posted 7/12/2013.
Lets put this in the simplest terms possible: Stimulus is now
the lifeblood of our economy. There is nothing else sustaining our
nation. Period. Stimulus in the form of bailouts and QE are keeping
the stock market and bonds afloat. This means that the continued existence
of equities, and the continued existence of healthy treasuries, and
thus the foundation of our currency, our general economy, and a functioning
(or barely functioning) government, is completely dependent on the
Fed continuing to print.
by Edward Snowden to human rights groups at Moscows Sheremetyevo
airport. Posted 7/12/2013.
Willie: Breakdown Signals: Contagion Looms! Posted 7/12/2013.
The best information coming to my desk indicates that three major
Western banks are under constant threat of failure overnight, every
night, forcing extraordinary measures to avoid failure. They are Deutsche
Bank in Germany, Barclays in London, and Citibank in New York. The
diverse signals of breakdown:
- Negative GOFO gold forward rates
- Vanishing JPMorgan gold vault inventory
- Raids on GLD gold inventory
- Arbitrage of Shanghai gold contract versus New York gold price
- Volume of USMint and Canadian Mint silver coin sales
- Growth in Chinese gold imports from Hong Kong
- Huge growth in Indian gold demand
- Advancement of the Eurasian Trade Zone
- Chinese Yuan Swap Facility proliferation
- The G-20 Meetings are defiant against the USDollar
- Turkey emerges as primary gold intermediary bank
- BRICS Development Fund described in disguise
- Allocated Gold Account frauds
- Death of King Abdullah and sunset of Petro-Dollar
- Growing Eastern energy pipelines
- Movement by Israel away from the US fold
- Fast rising long-term USTreasury Bond yields
- Official gold holdings by Russia & China.
- Bernanke Live Stress Test
- Tide turning against US leadership
- Egypt coup detat is a global game changer
- Snowden and the USGovt spying data
Amazing CoT and BPR for Gold. Posted 7/8/2013. The major, too-big-to-fail,
Fed-Primary-Dealer and Bullion Banks have now fully gotten themselves
out from under what had been an extraordinarily wrong-footed net short
position of over 146,000 contracts last autumn. They are now net long
nearly 45,000 contracts! (And certainly more than that after last
Wednesday and Friday.) That flip of 191,000 contracts took place while
price declined by 30% from $1800 to $1250 and represents a change
of position equaling over 595 metric tonnes.
Indian Silver Imports Reach a Record in 2013? Posted 7/3/2013.
Jaeger on His Documentaries, the Danger of Hollywood Blockbusters
and the Reality of Snowden. Posted 7/8/2013. Good discussion on
the issues of privacy going forward.
"No Gold Company... Will Generate Free Cash Flow At Current Gold
Prices". Posted 7/8/2013. After updating their precious metals'
company cost curve, Citi's ominous warning that, "a combination
of rising unit costs (15% yoy), sustained high capital budgets and
a falling gold price have resulted in a fast contraction in margins
- so much that no gold company under our coverage will generate Free
Cash Flow at spot gold."
That Supposed Correlation Of The U.S. Dollar And Gold... Posted
7/8/2013. Conclusion: there is no correlation between gold and the
U.S. dollar index. Not even close.The two move independently; any
apparent correlation is semi-random signal noise. They are not on
a simplistic see-saw.
Versus Gold; Stocks Versus Flows. Posted 7/5/2013. Barring dramatically
higher prices; silver-default would seem to be a certainty
and a near-term certainty if Indias silver imports continue
on their recent 10,000-tonne per year pace.
Hyprocrisy Of Obama At It's Finest. Posted 7/7/2013. Regarding
assault weapons to Syria.
Eric X. Li: A tale of two political systems. Posted 7/7/2013.
The Chinese political system ... comes close to the best formula for
governing a large country: meritocracy at the top, democracy at the
bottom, with room for experimentation in between.
Bubble So Big We Can't Even See It. Posted 7/7/2013. Bubble explosion
MINING COSTS EXPOSED: Cash Cost Fallacy. Posted 7/6/2013.
signs of rate-driven weakness in the housing sector. Posted 7/5/2013.
Warns China's Currency "On Its Way To Becoming Global Reserve
Currency". Posted 7/6/2013.
Ask Tough Questions of NSA Recruiters. Posted 7/6/2013.
Washingtons Arrogance Undone Its Empire? Paul Craig Roberts.
Currencty Wars Reignite. Posted 7/5/2013.
Bass Hunkers Down: "We Dramatically Reduce Portfolio Risk".
Posted 7/4/2013. Believes China will blow up in 2014, if it continues
with the same credit expansion policy.
US Warmongers Infected By Notion Of Regional Destabilization.
Index June 2013: the eye of the storm. Posted 7/4/2013.
has all the gold gone? Posted 7/3/2013. Make no mistake, there
might be a few mines in the world who have a positive margin but at
a rough guess 90% of them are completely unprofitable at this gold
price, no matter what they say....There are 2000-3000 gold/silver
mining companies with some 500,000 employees on all continents who
in the space of 6 months have found themselves in a completely unprofitable
business. They might as well be making black and white TVs. It is
no laughing matter, it is a complete tragedy.
The Big Fix - BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Cover up. Published
Demand for Gold is Gearing Up At An Alarming Rate. Posted 7/3/2013.
Unrest in Egypt. Posted 7/3/2013. Government is power and they
will NEVER see themselves as the problem. To them, it is because people
avoid taxes and if they could get every penny then they would be OK.
But they destroy the economy in the process.
So Many Wildfires? Half The Country Is Turning Into An Intensely Hot,
Bone Dry Burn Zone. Posted 7/1/2013. Did you know that 8 of the
9 worst years for wildfires ever recorded have all been since the
- Government By Terror, Torture and Tyranny. Posted 7/1/2013.
Opportunity Spy-Fest. Posted 7/1/2013.
Caught On Tape: Keep Your Faith To Yourself. Posted 7/1/2013.
danger of what Edward Snowden has not revealed. Posted 7/1/2013.
Snowden Issues Statement From Moscow, Slams Obama. Posted 7/1/2013.